Do you enjoy helping people and changing lives?
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of problems to solve a customer’s need?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you may be just the candidate we’ve been looking for!
Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is a leader in the hearing healthcare industry, and it’s our mission to provide excellence in hearing healthcare, one patient at a time. Our patient-centered approach means we put the patient first. We also take great pride in making positive contributions to the communities we serve.
· Registering and scheduling patients.
· Coordinating providers' schedules and ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of patient care.
· Checking patients in and out.
· Conducting insurance verification and obtaining authorizations.
· Preparation of billing packets.
· Collect and record payments while tracking revenue and completing daily accounting activities.
· Daily opening and closing of the clinic.
· Preparing bank deposits.
· Balancing daily and monthly accounts and reporting data to corporate.
· Verifying patient information and maintaining/filing patient charts.
· Calling previous patients to get updates and schedule appointments.
· Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to include typing, filing, inventory, mail and verifying the status of and checking in hearing aids and repairs.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
· 2 years customer service or front office experience preferred.
· Good computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong customer service orientation and excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Basic understanding of accounting procedures and good math aptitude.
· Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks within strict deadlines.
· Ability to handle a busy office with interruptions, calls, and walk-ins while directing the flow of the office with efficiency and professionalism.
Monday through Friday; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
This position is based out of Upland, CA.
Salary and Benefits Package:
· $15.00 - $17.00 an hour D.O.E.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Employer Matching
· 15 Paid Vacation Days
· 7 Paid Holidays
· 3 Paid Floating Holidays
A background check is required of the final candidate.
Serendipity Hearing, Inc. d.b.a. Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now by emailing your resume to Careers@Sonus.com or on Indeed.