Regional Executive Audiologist - Santa Clarita, Lancaster, and Northridge
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Regional Executive Audiologist is to provide hearing health care services of the highest quality to exceed external and internal customer expectations and to support the mission of Serendipity Hearing, Inc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manage the diagnostic audiology case load for multiple locations to include managing your own schedule, ensuring referral to appropriate professionals, and providing excellent patient care.
· Provide both on and off-site testing, diagnostic evaluations, counseling, and patient care.
· Attend to both scheduled and walk-in patients.
· Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for tracking and documentation.
· Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by Serendipity Hearing, Inc.
· Support clinic operations by conducting quality control and maintenance of test areas, equipment and supplies.
· On an ongoing basis, review Serendipity Hearing, Inc. clinical procedures, processes and systems and recommend improvements as necessary.
· Achieve the clinical operational variables and the monthly and annual goals set by Serendipity Hearing, Inc.
· Perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with Serendipity Hearing, Inc. policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
· Assist with clinic organization and efficient operations.
· Clinic assignments are subject to change
· Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications.
· Must maintain valid California Audiology License.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
No direct supervisory responsibility. Incumbents will oversee the completion and quality of the work they assign to Patient Care Coordinators.
· Must be familiar with PCs and conventional software packages.
· Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues, and vendors.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
Required Education and Experience
Experience and education requirements may be adjusted where necessary in response to labor market constraints.
· Masters in Audiology or AuD required.
· Valid California Audiology license required.
· Experience with ABRs, ENGs, and pediatric evaluations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Are you willing to get the Covid 19 vaccine?
Audiology License (Required)
Work Location: Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Northridge